It is the season when the air begins to become slightly chilled and the appeal of a warm drink is at it's highest. As the nights grow longer it is the best time to have company over and make memories before it becomes too cold.
But any party is not complete without decorations! As you are thinking between work and family I don't have time for anything DIY. Here are some simple and creative center pieces and accents that can be done within a few minutes and add a special touch to your get together.
For this decoration you could find the pieces in any crafts or home decor department at your local department store.
Halloween Inspired Decoration:
All you need is:
- The letter cutouts to spell BOO
- Black Paint
- Black paint
- A cute glass container
- Marbles (the ones pictured are antique marbles)
- Either a real candle or a fake
- a cute glass container (ex: antique ball jar)
- fall colored flowers
Share this post
- 0 comment
- Tags: BOO, creative, cute, decor, diy, easy, fall, flowers, fun, holiday, marbles, paint, party, quick, Reclaim Dames, simple, upcycled